FINE ART ACQUISITION & DISPOSITION
Whether you’re starting a collection or need to clear some wall space, Avant-Garde art advisory is committed to providing you with a personalized experience, tailored to your needs and tastes.
If you’re looking to expand your collection, Avant-Garde will…
- Work with you and/or your decorator to determine the best approach to building the collection
- Research and analyze art market trends to make purchasing recommendations
- Broker the terms of sale to your best advantage
- Facilitate the logistics of transporting, framing, and installing work
If you’re looking to downsize your collection, Avant-Garde will…
- Research the primary and secondary markets to determine the best venue to take your artwork–including auction houses, dealerships, galleries, museums, or other charitable institutions
- Negotiate the terms of sale with each venue to your best advantage
- Facilitate the logistics of safely transporting the work to the venue
We believe art is for everybody—we can work with a range of budgets. Contact us for more information on how we can serve you!
PERSONAL PROPERTY & ESTATE DISPOSITION
Overwhelmed by the prospect of selling a household full of items? Leave it to us, you’ve got enough on your plate! With our intimate knowledge of the art, antiques and thrift markets, we’ll make sure you get the full value of your treasures.
- Sort and organize the property, from the furniture to the tchotchkes
- Research and identify the appropriate market and venues to sell your items
- Negotiate the terms of sale with each auction house, dealer, or other venue
- Facilitate the logistics of proper packing, shipping and transportation of your property to all venues
ESTATE ORGANIZING & CATALOGING
Who has the time to go through the junk in the attic, or organize the closets of china, stemware and silver? We’ll roll up our sleeves and sort and catalogue your property so you can focus on the important stuff.
- Catalogue all the personal property according to the Getty Institute object ID™ standards
- Provide bound and/or digitized illustrated inventories, itemized and organized according to the client’s needs
- Oversee the sale and distribution of property, as necessary